EDEN has a honey extraction and packaging laboratory. It is located in Località Fabbrica in Montezemolo (CN) and is divided into 5 separate areas:
- collection of supers and dehumidification chamber
- room equipped with a complete line of honey extraction and tanks for honey storage
- room equipped with a packaging and labeling machine
- warehouse used to store the processed supers
- warehouse used to store the finished product and equipped with a cold room
The laboratory is designed for the processing of 2000/2500 kg of honey a day, in strict compliance with the Italian and European regulations in force and to ensure the complete traceability of the supply chain.
The honey is extracted from the combs with a mechanical cold centrifugation system to keep the unique properties that characterize it.
The working process takes place in the laboratory equipped with technologically advanced equipment that perfectly combines the need for genuineness, purity and quality with that of hygiene.